Logiciels / software
- pLocalScore, Computing Local Score p-value.
This program allows to compute asymptotic (Gumble's approximations) and exact p-value for the Local Score of one sequence.
- R'HOM, Research of HOMogeneous regions in DNA sequences.
Hidden Markov Models for DNA sequences estimated by likelihood maximisation.
- R'MES, Finding Exceptional Motifs in Sequences
A tool to evaluate the statistical significance of motif frequencies in biological sequences.
- SHOW, Structured HOMogeneities Watcher.
Hidden Marlov Models for DNA sequences.
- SIC, Search Inverse Complementary.
A tool to detect short inverted segments in a biological sequence.
- SPatt, Statistics for Patterns.
A complete software package dedicated to the computation of pattern statistics on Markov chains.
Functions for normalisation and differential analysis of microarray data
Differential analysis of microarray data whose variances are modelled by a mixture model.
A semi-parametric kernel-based approach to local FDR estimations
exact.allelic.test, A Fast Unbiased and Exact Allelic Test.
An algorithm dedicated to case-control association studies using bi-allelic markers and allowing to compute fast unbiased exact p-values.
- LHiSA, Local High-scoring Segments for Association Studies.
An algorithm dedicated to large-scale association studies which aims to identify segments of genome involved in a disease using local score.
- Mix[Net/eR], Erdos-Rényi Mixture for Networks.
A new probabilistic model for random graphs.
Program to simulate the progress of an STS physical mapping project.